Exam feedback is here! Did pretty well for my expectations with 34/35. Couldn't expect anything better out of that.
The following weeks, CSC165 focused on proofs and and introduction to Big-Oh notation, as well as assignment one went down.
For assignment one, I felt that we did pretty well regarding the logic ideas. I learned a lot through boolean algebra back in high school, so coming here and adapting to formal mathematical language was kind of easy for me. I felt what was truly confusing for the assignment 1 was how to draw venn diagrams for question 3. In a sense, it really tested your understanding of what these sentences mean in terms of where items can or cannot belong to.
For proofs, the hardest thing I had trouble with was the idea of floor. It never really clicked with me how the second part of the floor part described how it was the biggest integer. Perhaps someone can explain to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment